TERMS OF SERVICE
The following are the Terms and Conditions for our goods and services. If you violate these terms, SP Affairs may terminate your use of our goods and services, cancel goods and services and take legal actions against you. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you will not be able to use SP Affairs Goods and services. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. Contact us with any questions or concerns: email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SERVICE FEES & PAYMENTS
- Payments Method: client shall have available a valid credit/debit card, to which SP Affairs shall charge all reservations, arrangements and service fees in respect of authorized approval by the client or client’s representative. We accept debit/Credit cards including VISA, MASTER CARD or AMERICAN EXPRESS (via PAYPAL). Client represents and warrants that all payment (credit/debit cards) information supplied to SP Affairs is true, correct and complete and charges incurred by the Client will be honored by the Client’s credit card company and Client shall pay all fees or charges incurred by Client at the amounts in effect at the time incurred, including all applicable taxes.
- Service Pricing: Our service fee is charged from the time we set out to plan for your event to the time it is completed. Upon receipt, your payment will be confirmed via email and the credit card will be processed for the event service or package. Each event package or service will be customized to your specific request; requirements and budget therefore, additional fees may apply. All advertised event services and event packages are subject to availability. Prices may vary based on event location and amount of equipment needed to complete the work. Additional fees may apply for traveling out of SP Affairs service area including without limitation transportation, hotel and meals. All booked event packages or services must be paid in full at least 14 days from the date of the event or party. Full payment is due If the service request was made 14 days prior to event date.
- Service Fees:
- Deposits: An order to confirm your booking you will be charged 30% deposit of the event total budget or final invoice including any third party suppliers service fees (when applicable) travel expenses (when applicable) state sales tax (when applicable), gratuity (when applicable) and shipping fees (when applicable) as SP Affairs deems reasonable as incorporated into the total price quoted at our sale direction. All payments made to SP Affairs and third party supplier(s) prior to the event date will be deemed non-refundable and properly earned fee(s) by SP Affairs, representative and third party suppliers for all work performed on behalf of client. All payments are final. No refunds will be issued. All prices and fees are in U.S dollars. Payments shall be in U.S dollars only.
- Traveling Fees: (When applicable) millage is charged only when any service request requires SP Affairs to travel outside of the office and take more than a total of 50 miles of traveling time to compete. Services requiring travel outside of the service area (50 miles from zip code 07003, New Jersey) will be charged at $50 per diem/per worker, plus (when applicable) $2.70 per mile. Services in excess of 40 miles or more may require accommodations be made for an overnight stay in a local hotel or motel for by request from SP Affairs to be provided by Client. Services within our area of service will not be assessed a travel charge. Additional fees will apply to New York and Long Island deliveries, due to the expenses involved with delivering to New York and Long island area.
4. CANCELATIONS AND REFUNDS:
- All Deposits or payments are none refundable. Payment(s) will only be refundable if SP Affairs is unable to fulfill a particular service request for whatever reason. Refund(s) does not include any payment or deposit made to third party suppliers on behalf of client. Any Third party supplier(s) refund(s) is subject to said third party supplier(s) Terms and Conditions.
- Client understands that SP Affairs may put forth significant time and effort while accumulating expenses in order to customize and manage the details of a special event or party therefore, deposits and payments are none refundable. Where refunds are agree between SP Affairs and the client for whatever reason, SP Affairs will do its best effort to refund monies due within 10 business days from the date of any refund agreement, this allows SP Affairs time to recoup monies efficiently.
- SP affairs shall not be held liable to provide service or refund any money to client if cancelation is due to acts of God, war, terrorism, lock out, industrial accidents, fire, flood, drought, tempest; other acts of nature, or cancelation by third party suppliers, cancellation shall mean the event will not take place entirely or if a third party supplier is unable to deliver any good or service for whatever reason. In the event of cancellation or postponement of a certain event, SP Affairs shall not be responsible for any payments, refunds or fees.
- Your booking shall constitute consent to this agreement for yourself, companions and guests or on behalf of your clients or group members. Your booking also indicates understanding of SP Affairs and third party supplier’s estimates, prices, invoices, policies, terms and liability to SP Affairs for said good(s) and services.
- The person in charge of booking SP Affairs service, either individually, or as an agent or representative, represents and warrants that he or she is at least eighteen (18) years of age or older, and further, if executing this contract individually, or as an agent or representative, that he or she has the authority to enter into this agreement and should he or she not have such authority, he or she personally accepts and assumes full responsibility and liability under the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- The client, by engaging SP Affairs agrees that SP Affairs is acting as an independent intermediary for supplying goods and services, which may or may not directly supplied by SP Affairs including but not limited to: photo booths, step and repeat items, carpets, photography services and equipment. Client agrees to indemnify and hold SP Affairs and its representatives, harmless in making arrangements and reservations on client’s behalf for actions, errors, omissions or negligence on the part of SP Affairs, third party suppliers or contractors, which result in any loss, damage, delay, injury or death to you, your guests, etc. SP Affairs or its representatives shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, delay, injury or death to you, your guest, representatives, staff in connection with any terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, mechanical or construction difficulties, local laws, climatic conditions, or any other action, omission, error, condition or negligence outside of SP Affairs control. If any are claimed, shall be addressed directly to the individual or company to the third party suppliers or contractors for the goods and services. The client also agrees to the terms and conditions of the goods and services, as set forth by third party suppliers or contractors to Client.
- In the event of a third party supplier or contractor falling to supply SP Affairs with the goods and services, you agree that the third party supplier will be held responsible for any and all costs incurred by SP Affairs for such booking, SP Affairs reserves the right to substitute services or packages for services of a similar nature. SP Affairs also reserve the right to cancel at any time for any reason any good(s), service(s), reservation or arrangements and remit a full refund to the cancelled party. SP Affairs and third party suppliers good(s) and service(s) rates are subject to change without notice. SP Affairs and third party Goods or Services are subject to availability. SP Affairs shall not be held liable to the client for failure to provide goods and services ordered if such failure is due to actions and circumstances beyond the control of SP Affairs. SP Affairs liability under this agreement shall not exceed the total amount of service fees paid to SP Affairs by client for the goods and services.
- This agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between SP Affairs and Client, and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties, and understandings with respect to the goods, services and information provided by or through the Site, and the subject matter of this agreement. Alterations or revisions of this agreement involving extra costs or changes will be executed only upon additional written orders signed by both parties.
- The parties will make good faith efforts to resolve any dispute concerning this Agreement prior to commencing litigation.
- In the event client does sue SP Affairs for any loss whatsoever, Client agree personal jurisdiction and subject matter may only lay with the federal and state courts located in Essex County, New Jersey, United States. SP Affairs and Client agree that the laws of the State of New Jersey shall govern. It is further agreed if either party decided to sue or file any claim then the prevailing party is entitled legal fees and costs.
| 2006. All rights reserved. ALL OFFENDERS WILL BE SUED IN A COURT OF LAW.
- Any cause of action of Client with respect to the Site or our services must be submitted via (certified) mail to the address below within seven (7) days or be forever waived and barred.
- Addressing and certified mail delivery is to be made as follows:
To: Attention SP Affairs Management
SP Affairs, LLC
P.O Box 1444
Bloomfield, NJ 07003
- Editing, Deleting, and Modification
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- a) The Client agrees that all work performed by SP Affairs for the client or any development of Goods and Services or any component thereof, including without limitation computer software, publications, photographs, drawings, videos, reports, clients lists, and other materials prepared by SP Affairs or by the Client for SP Affairs (whether or not copyrighted or patentable), shall be the property of SP Affairs. The Client acknowledges that all copyright, rights to patents, trade secrets or other intellectual property in all such work under this agreement are the property of SP Affairs.
- b) SP Affairs hereby expressly reserves any and all rights arising under the Copyright Laws of the United States as amended (or any successor legislation of similar force and effect) or at common law with SP Affairs, as author, has with respect to all copyrighted works prepared by SP Affairs or for SP Affairs hereunder including, without limitation, the right to attribution of authorship, the right to distribute, the right to reproduce, the right to restrain any distortion, mutilation or other modification of any such work and the right to prohibit any use of any such work in association with the Goods and Services, cause or institution that might be prejudicial to SP Affairs’ reputation. Any works performed by the Client for SP Affairs under this agreement shall be consider “Work for Hire”. Provider shall not own the right including without limitation to distribute or reproduce any work performed for SP Affair or work performed by SP Affairs for the Client without written authorization signed by an authorized SP Affairs authorizes Officer or Manager. The Client shall not be entitled to any royalty payment.
- The content, organization, gathering, compilation, videos, images captured, generated or any event produced or directed by SP Affairs and other matters related to the SP Affairs website(s), goods and services are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights, and, the copying, sharing, redistribution, use or publication by a Client, shopper or visitor of any such content or any part of the SP Affairs website(s), materials or any content produced by SP Affairs for the client is prohibited without the written permission of SP Affairs. All Rights reserved.
BY AGREEING TO BOOK SP AFFAIRS AND USE ITS GOODS AND/OR SERVICES “YOU AGREE” YOU ARE CONFIRMING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE “SP AFFAIRS SERVICE AGREEMENT”, YOU ARE THE AUTHORIZED COMPANY, INDIVIDUAL, REPRESENTATIVE, MANAGER OR OWNER AND WARRNTS THAT ALL INFORMATION SUPPLIED TO SP AFFAIRS IS TRUE COREECT, COMPLETE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE SP AFFAIRS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. FURTHER, IF EXECUTING SAID CONTRACT AS AGENT, INDIVIDUAL OR REPRESENTATIVE, THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE AND HAS THE AUTHORITY TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT AND SHOULD YOU NOT HAVE SUCH AUTHORITY YOU PERSONALLY ACCEPTS AND ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY UNDER THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SP AFFAIRS SERVICE AGREEMENT. INVOICE ATTACHED.